Britain and Ireland Delight
The best of Britain and Ireland is served up on this 10 day adventure crisscrossing five different countries. See landscapes that have inspired poetry, medieval monuments to God and stony fortresses that housed royals, soldiers and important artefacts. You’ll wind your way through the Yorkshire Dales, wander down Edinburgh’s Royal Mile and discover a bit of the craic in Dublin, before Waterford crystal, Celtic tales and a fairy-tale castle or two complete your journey.
- 9 Breakfast (B)
- 2 Dinner (D)
- : Visit the town of Shakespeare's birth
- : View York Minster and the Shambles
- : View Glasgow Cathedral and George Square on your orientation tour
- : Sightseeing with your Local Specialist to Princes Street, the Royal Mile and the Castle
- : See Belfast City Hall and Queen's University
- : Sightseeing with your Local Specialist to see St. Patrick's Cathedral, Christchurch Cathedral and Trinity College
- : View Kilkenny Castle and gardens
- : Visit the Waterford Crystal Showroom
- : See the Principality Stadium and view Cardiff Castle
- : Visit the Georgian spa town
- : View the Royal Castle
- : An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- : Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- : Many meals and daily breakfasts included
- : City orientation tours
- : Audio headsets are provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- : Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries
- : Ferry across the Irish Sea from Scotland to Northern Ireland and Ireland to South Wales
- : Extensive variety of Choice Optional Experiences
- : On occasion, hotels of similar standard and location may be utilized.
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Many meals and daily breakfasts included
- City orientation tours
- Audio headsets are provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries
- Ferry across the Irish Sea from Scotland to Northern Ireland and Ireland to South Wales
- Extensive variety of Choice Optional Experiences
- On occasion, hotels of similar standard and location may be utilized.
Lasting travel memories don’t have to cost the earth. Our value tours cover all the essentials, while providing you the building blocks to tailor your dream holiday.
With quality transport, accommodation, city tours and plenty of meals included, you’re then able to tailor your trip with our selection of hand-crafted Optional Experiences – or simply uncover each destination your way.
That’s the Costsaver way.
ESSENTIALS BY US
Sightseeing tours in all major cities
Expert Travel Director and Local Specialists to guide the way
All breakfasts included (in Europe and Britain)
Up to half your three-course dinners included* (*Euro trips only)
Luxury air-conditioned coaches
Quality 3 and 4-star hotels
Tips, tolls, taxes & porterage included
Transfers to and from airport on first and last day* (*except itineraries starting/ending in London)
TAILORED BY YOU
A selection of hand-crafted Optional Experiences to complement your trip
Time to explore and get to the heart of each destination
Time to enjoy your own meals, with recommendations on hand from your Travel Director and Local Specialist